TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions indicated below regulate the access and use of the URL address www.mallorcawalkingevent.com property of Galben Tours S.A.
NOTIFICATION OF THE PARTS
The party of the first part is Galben Tours S.A. (henceforth Patterson Travel) resident of Palma de Mallorca (07012), Sant Miquel Street, 10, pral.C; constituted indefinitely in writing authorized on March 18, 1994, by the Illustrious Notary Luis Pareja Cerdó, Mr. Luis Pareja Cerdó, protocol number 429; registered in the Business Register of the Balearic Islands on sheet 194 of tome 1,148 of companies, page number PM-16,106, and with C.I.F. A-07/662562. Galben Tours S.A. is the Owner of the distinctive trade name Patterson Travel. All rights reserved.
And the party of the second part is the physical person (henceforth the User) that accesses the page in order to obtain information and contract the services offered through the web. The User declares that he is of legal age and has the legal capacity to purchase the services offered through the web.
For the utilization of this website on behalf of the user, he expressly accepts the complete and unreserved adhesion to each and every one of the General Conditions in the version published by Patterson Travel in the moment the user visits this website, especially those established on the limitation of responsibility both of Patterson Travel touristic service service and travel provider. Therefore, the USER has to read the Terms and Conditions every time he intends to use this web, for they may have suffered modifications since his last access.
1. Patterson Travel does not guarantee the accuracy of the web content. The information presented on the web may contain errata, inaccuracies or other type of error.
2. Patterson Travel exploits the web page and, particularly, offers and, when pertinent, provides toe contents, products and services to the user in the name and on behalf of tourism wholesalers of recognized prestige. In this sense, GALBEN T&B has only included the service on the web page, and in no case may it be understood that GALBEN T&B offers flights, car rental services, travel packages, hotel reservations or similar directly.
3. By signing up to Patterson Travel, the user accepts that all the personal data he provided will become the object of electronic treatment that belongs to Patterson Travel and the user agrees to operate in complete accordance with the Policy of Non-consensual Advertising regulated in the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE). Particularly, Patterson Travel commits to the following:
a) Patterson Travel wishes to inform the user that his data will be treated confidentially and stored in servers that meet the requirements established by Spanish Law regarding data protection.
b) Not handing over the aforementioned data to any society unconnected to Patterson Travel.
c) Allow the user to unsubscribe from all e-mails he receives containing publicity.
d) The user allows Patterson Travel to use the aforementioned data for the provision and administration of services and communications between Patterson Travel and the user.
4. The user has to know that the contracting of services is governed by the Package Holiday Law, subject to the provisions of the Package Holiday Law 21/1995 and by the specific conditions agreed with the user depending on the Wholesaler that organizes the package holiday, being Patterson Travel the retail travel agency.
5. The website may contain links to other webs over which Patterson Travel has no control and for which they are obviously not responsible.
6. The traveller is responsible of complying with the government requirements of departure and entry documentation, as well as other required documents. This information can be found on the web page of the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs (www.mae.es ).
7. The purchase of any product will only be effective the moment that Patterson Travel validates the charge on the given credit card or receives the amount of the purchase via bank transference; until such time, Patterson Travel may cancel the purchase.
The fact of asking for a new reservation implies commitment on behalf of the client to authorize the charge on his credit card or bank account, which he provides for the total price of the contracted holiday.
8. The users will use the web page only and exclusively for their private and particular use. The users cannot copy, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way the content of this web page or the services that may be obtained through it without the written permission of Patterson Travel
9. The prices shown online include airport taxes. They do not include the prices of visas and the taxes of departure from a territory.
10. Patterson Travel will not take responsibility, directly or collaterally, for:
a) The quality of the service, the access speed, the correct performance or availability or continuity of the website.
b) The information provided by users, collaborators and third parties.
c) The damage that the user’s device may suffer while using the website.
d)The veracity, accuracy or updating of the information on offers, products or services, prices, routes, distances, features or any other details and relevant information about the products and services offered on this web site for the product suppliers or services or organizers of package holidays.
e) Patterson Travel is exonerated from any responsibility derived from the noncompliance or faulty compliance on behalf of providers of products and services and/or by the organizers of package holidays of the obligations derived from the rules in force and from the sales terms and conditions of each one of the products and services or package holidays that are offered through the web page.
f) If due to force majeure there are deficiencies in the reservations, confirmations and/or execution of any holidays or services that were contracted through Patterson Travel, by circumstances that could not have been foreseen or solved by Patterson Travel or even in the eventuality of the impossibility to comply with some of the agreed-upon services, the client will not present any type of claim against Patterson Travel and/or the group companies that exist now or in the future for those deficiencies or defaults.
g) Noncompliance of the law, morality and generally accepted decency or public order as a consequence of the processing, diffusion, storage, making available, reception, collection or access to the contents.
h) The violation of the rights to intellectual and industrial property right, rights to honour, to personal and family intimacy and image of the people (photographs), rights to property and of all other natures belonging to a third party as a consequence of the processing, diffusion, storage, making available, reception, collection or access to the contents.
i) The links that allow the user to access through the website benefits or services offered by third parties do not belong and are not under the control of Patterson Travel and the latter is therefore not responsible for the information contained in them nor for any effects that may be derived from this information.
11. The entirety of this web page: text, images, brands, graphs, logos, buttons, software files, colours combinations, as well as the structure, selection, ordering and presentation of its contents belongs to Patterson Travel and its reproduction is prohibited, as well as its distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, retransmission, copy, assignment or broadcasting, total or partial, of the information contained within these pages is also forbidden, whatever the purpose and the medium used to this end.
Patterson Travel reserved the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and or to the services at any given moment and without previous notice to those users that breach these General Conditions.
The present conditions will be subject to Spanish Law. The courts of Palma de Mallorca (Spain) will be competent to know of any litigation that may derive from the conditions, and the parties renounce making use of any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
Patterson Travel reserves the right to make the following charges in the case of cancellation of the group/tour or decrease in the number booked:
1. For a cancellation received within 120 of the date of arrival – 0% of rate quoted.
2. For a cancellation received within 119 days to 45 days of the date of arrival – 60% of rate quoted.
3. For a cancellation received within 44 days to 10 days of the date of arrival – 80% of rate quoted.
4. For a cancellation received within 9 days of the date of arrival – 100%, full rate quoted.